** End of Season Savings, Contact Sales for Pricing**
• Closed-Loop Cooling System - Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car''s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
• D-Sea-BEL™ System -Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
• Emergency floating lanyard
• Exoskel - Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo SPARK.
• Flush Kit
• Handlebar with NEW palm rest
• Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center - Touring mode, Sport mode (HO engine), Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter.
• Knee pad
• Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) - Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
• Operator''s guide, instructional video and booklet
• Polytec - Is a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed for hull and deck applications to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
• Rear grab handle
• Single drain plug
• Stainless steel impeller - Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
• Tow hook
• Wetgrip footboard
• iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) System - Fly-by-wire system that works electronically (no cables) to transfer the input from the throttle lever to the engine. It''s a more responsive and precise throttle control that generates better engine calibration and fuel consumption. It also allows for different riding modes like the sport mode that''s available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and it''s activated by pressing the button under the cluster for 3 seconds.
• BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.