The #1 seller for a lot of reasons!
When sizing up fishing boats, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is the yardstick.
At 17’ 7” (5.36 m) long, the Pro Team™ 175 TXW is a near-perfect industry pacesetter with a great combination of size and performance.
Its “bullet-proof” Revolution™ Mod V hull delivers a smooth dry ride that’s guaranteed. And its exclusive Power-Trac™ transom provides a quicker holeshot and better overall performance.
It’s #1 on the bestseller list, year after year.
- All-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Lockable 8' center rod box & deck-mounted rod hold-down strap
- 2 bow storage boxes (and center rod box) feature welded, drained rain channels for drier storage
- Aft drop-in molded boxes
- Aft 16-gal. livewell w/bait bucket—aerated, timed & recirculated w/pump-out
- 2 fishing seats w/pinchless hinges & secure screw-in pedestals
- 3-across seating w/storage below, fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & step to aft deck
- Interstate® cranking & trolling batteries
- 2-bank, 4 amps per bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Painted gunnel & hull sides w/natural aluminum bottom for long-term durability
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/heavy-duty load guides, EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
- Length: 17 ft. 7 in.
- Bottom width: 60 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 75 hp
- Package width: 7 ft. 5 in.
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Deadrise: 10 deg.
- Beam: 89 in.
- Approx. weight: 993 lb.
- Approx. package weight: 2176 lb.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Depth inside: 18 in.
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 22 in.
- Max. weight capacity: 1050 lb.
- Max. person weight: 560 lb.
- Towing length: 22 ft. 3 in.
- Storage length: 19 ft. 1 in.
- Package height: 5 ft. 3 in.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- 4 cleats
- Bow & stern eyes
- Battery trays
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Silver switch panels
- Padded sport steering wheel
- Sleek, 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- All-welded all-aluminum transom
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system—for full-length support of the running surface
- Injected, expanding hull foam—for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) 1-piece extruded aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert—for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels w/natural aluminum bottom—for long-term good looks & durability
- Victory Red paint scheme
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels—for drier storage on bow compartments & rod box
- Stowable navigation lights
- Abrasion-resistant wire-protective wrap
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- 12V trolling motor receptacle & harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® trolling (1) & cranking (1) batteries
- 12V outlet
- Rod hold-down strap
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases & pedestals
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below
- Fold-down center seatback w/drink holders & non-skid step to aft deck
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
Estimated speeds are based on testing performed at elevation of 915 ft. and may vary depending on altitude, water and air temperature, load and other key factors.