Trailer NOT IncludedNew Battery, SC Rebuilt, New warerings, New InterCooler, Pump Reseal, New Oil Filter and Sprak Plugs, River tested.
• 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder - Supercharged, intercooled 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
• Closed-Loop Cooling System - Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
• D-Sea-BeI¿ system - Combines a series of resonators and vibrationabsorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
• Handlebar-mounted start/stop button - Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
• Multi-port fuel injection - Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
• RPM limiter - Protects engine from over-revving.
• Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.¿) - Protects engine in case of turn over.
• Warning device - Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
• Water/air separator - Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
• Watertight digital ignition - Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
• features an activity-specific Touring / Sport mode and ECO¿ mode that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
• iControl® Learning Key® - The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
• iTC¿ (Intelligent Thottle Control) system - Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also
• Aluminum stator vanes - Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
• Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps - Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
• Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design - Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
• Replaceable UHMW wear ring - Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
• Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system - Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
• Stainless steel impeller - Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
• iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system - The world's only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
• Boost indicator, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time/Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top/average speed/RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level / pressure, Overheat, Engine temperature, Low / high voltage, Check engine, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
• Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.¿) - Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
• Dual drain plugs
• ECO mode - This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
• Emergency floating lanyard
• External exhaust cooling flush attachment
• Footwell carpets w/ Sea-Doo logo pattern
• High-performance electric VTS¿ (Variable Trim System) - Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration
• Hinged seat
• Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center - Reports 30 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter,
• Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.¿) - Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
• Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
• Quick latch fuel filler design
• Rear grab handle
• Reboarding handles on rear platform
• S Hull - Stepped, stable & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water. And it's 20% lighter than competitive hulls.
• Ski tow eye - For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
• Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
• Tilt steering
• Touring / Sport mode - Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
• Watertight, removable storage bin
• Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
• and high-speed stability
• iControl - The "Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.