Includes cover Trailer NOT Included
• 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder - Supercharged, intercooled 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
• Closed-Loop Cooling System - Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car''s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
• D-Sea-BeI™ system - Combines a series of resonators and vibrationabsorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
• Handlebar-mounted start/stop button - Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
• Multi-port fuel injection - Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
• RPM limiter - Protects engine from over-revving.
• Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) - Protects engine in case of turn over.
• Warning device - Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
• Water/air separator - Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
• Watertight digital ignition - Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
• features an activity-specific Touring / Sport mode and ECO™ mode that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
• iControl® Learning Key® - The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
• iTC™ (Intelligent Thottle Control) system - Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also
• Aluminum stator vanes - Handles the high-performance engine without erosion
• Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps - Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
• Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design - Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
• Replaceable UHMW wear ring - Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
• Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system - Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
• Stainless steel impeller - Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
• iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system - The world''s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
• watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
• Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) - Industry''s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
• Dual drain plugs
• ECO mode - The iTC function that automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
• Elevated fuel filler
• Emergency floating lanyard
• Ergolock system - Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee grab design,adjustable handlebars and angled footwells that allow you to "lock" in when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
• External exhaust cooling flush attachment
• Footwell carpets w/ Sea-Doo pattern
• Front splash deflector
• High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System) - Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration
• Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center - Reports 30 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Boost indicator, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time/Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top/average speed/RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level / pressure, Low / high voltage, Overheat, Engine temperature, Check engine, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
• Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) - Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
• Operator''s guide, instructional video and booklet
• Rear grab handle
• Seat strap
• Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
• T Hull - Innovative multi-staged design with extreme hard and soft chines. Allows for more precise cornering, enhances lean-in, cuts water and tracks better; extremely responsive.
• Tow hook
• Trim tabs - Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions.
• Wide-angle mirrors
• and high-speed stability.
• iControl - The "Brain'''' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
• BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.