Call Dealer for Details.
• Closed-Loop Cooling System - Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car''s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
• D-Sea-BeI™ system - Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
• Handlebar-mounted start/stop button - Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
• Multi-port fuel injection - Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
• RPM limiter - Protects engine from over-revving.
• Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder - Supercharged, intercooled 1503 XHO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
• Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) - Protects engine in case of turn over.
• Warning device - Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
• Water/air separator - Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
• Watertight digital ignition - Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
• iControl Learning Key™ - The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
• iTC (Intelligent Thottle Control) system - Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Cruise control, Touring /Sport mode, ECO mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
Hull and Components
• Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) - Industry''s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
• Dual drain plugs
• ECO mode - This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
• Emergency floating lanyard
• Engine access cover (removable)
• External exhaust cooling flush attachment
• Fold-down reboarding step - Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
• Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern - Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
• Front splash deflector
• High-performance electric VTS (Variable Trim System) - Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
• Hinged seat
• Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center - Reports 31 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, Slow mode, Cruise control, VTS preset, Suspension settings: manual mode, auto mode, Suspension dock mode On-Off, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Water temperature, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
• Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) - Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
• Operator''s guide, instructional video and booklet
• Quick latch fuel filler design
• Rear grab handle
• Reboarding handles on rear platform
• Reboarding platform with storage - Easy access to battery, fuses and storage.
• S³ Hull - Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
• Seat strap
• Ski tow eye - For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
• Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
• Tilt steering - 4 adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
• Touring / Sport mode - Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
• Watertight, removable storage bin - Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
• Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
• iCatch™ bow cup - Equipped with a quick-attach device, this system helps to load and unload the watercraft from the Sea-Doo Move trailer. Also secures the watercraft during transportation.
• iControl - The "Brain" that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
• iS (Intelligent Suspension) - Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Electronic adjustment, manual or automatic mode. Docking position, Sport calibration to accomodate larger waves and more aggressive riding.
• Aluminum stator vanes - Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
• Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps - Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
• Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design - Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
• Replaceable UHMW wear ring - Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
• Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system - Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
• Stainless steel impeller - Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
• iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system - The world''s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
• BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.