Sea Doo Cover ** Trailer NOT Included **
• Closed-loop cooling system uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car''s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
• D-Sea-BeI™ system combines a series of resonators, acoustical foam and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
• Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
• Multi-port fuel injection better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
• RPM limiter protects engine from over-revving.
• Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder 260 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
• Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™) protects engine in case of turn over.
• Warning device warns operator of engine and exhaust over- heating, engine management and system failure.
• Water/air separator provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
• Watertight digital ignition provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
• iControl Learning Key™ the programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
• iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system the most advanced throttle control on a PWC. Featuring cruise control, neutral, slow mode, dock mode and a high-performance Variable Trim System. For easier dockside starts and improved maneuverability.
Hull and Components
• Adjustable mirrors
• Bow and stern eyes designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
• Carpeted footwells and deck pads offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
• Deep-V design ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability. Designed to offer an exclusive lean-in feeling when cornering.
• Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) industry''s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
• Dual drain plugs
• Emergency floating lanyard
• Engine access cover (removable)
• External exhaust cooling flush attachment
• Foam flotation ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
• Fold-down reboarding step makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
• Front splash deflector
• High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System) provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
• Hinged seat easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
• Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center reports 34 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Time, Fuel consumption meter, Time/Distance to empty, Altitude, Water temperature, Depth finder, Touring/sport mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, VTS preset, Suspension settings: auto and manual mode, Suspension dock mode ON_OFF, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
• Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™) provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
• Operator''s guide, instructional video and booklet
• Quick latch fuel filler design
• Rear grab handle
• Reboarding handles on rear platform
• Reboarding platform with rear storage easy access to battery, fuses and storage.
• S3 Hull stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
• Seat strap
• Ski tow eye for easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
• Special comfort hand grips
• Tilt steering adjusts the steering and information center angle for maximum ease and comfort.
• Touring seat ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
• Watertight, removable storage bin provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
• Wide handlebars
• iControl the "Brain" that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
• iS (Intelligent Suspension) allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Electronic adjustment, manual or automatic mode. Auto docking position, Touring calibration
• Aluminum stator vanes handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
• Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
• Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
• Replaceable urethane wear ring provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
• Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
• Stainless steel impeller delivers improved acceleration, higher top impeller speed and less cavitation.
• iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system the world''s first on-water braking system. Intelligent Brake and Reverse delivers a whole new level of safety and control. With a simple squeeze of the lever, you can stop your watercraft on demand. Squeeze it again, and you shift to reverse.
• BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.