• Deep freeboard provides added weather protection and comfortable cruising.
• Full 8' beam means increased stability and more interior space and storage capacity.
• Standard V8 power provides cruise speed of nearly 40 mph with a top speed of nearly 50 mph, while delivering excellent fuel economy.
• External swim platform adds nearly two feet of additional cockpit space over conventional designs with integral swim platforms.
• Unitized construction process forms rigid framework to provide a stronger, yet lighter hull and minimizes hull flexing for smoother ride.
• AM/FM Stereo & CD Controller: w/Weatherproof Speakers (2) & Input for CD/MP3 Player
• Aft Jump Seats (2): Convert to Sunloungers
• Beverage Holders
• In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
• Padded Side Panel Storage: w/Shelves
• Port & Starboard Sleeper Seats: Convert to Sunloungers
• Storage Shelving: below Consoles
• Hand-Laid Fiberglass
• Heavy-Duty Marine Grade Vinyls: Expanded Back 29 (+/-1.5 oz) Ounces/Linear Yard & 45 Gauge
• Unitized Construction: w/Glassed-In Bulkheads
• Vinylester Skin Coat (Hull)
• XL Composite Panels: Lifetime Limited Guarantee Against Rot in Hull, Deck & Upholstery Components
• 5.0L Mercruiser® Alpha I (220 HP)
• 12V Blower
• 500-gph Bilge Pump
• 12V Horn
• Dash/Switch Panels: w/Simulated Wood Accents
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
• Padded Steering Wheel
• Rack & Pinion Steering
• Side-Mounted Engine Controls: w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
• Tilt Steering
HULL AND DECK
• 12V Navigation Lights
• Bow & Transom Eyes
• Flag Pole/Pennant - Teak
• Mooring Cleats
• Safety Handholds
• Stainless Steel Ski Tow Ring
• Swim Step: w/Stainless Steel Handrails & Retractable Ladder
• Wraparound Windshield: w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section.